Thursday, June 27, 2013

new adventure with photography

Hello all,

My friend Kirsty, had invited me to contribute in her new photography blog called Our Beautiful World. How lovely!.



If you love photography, and eager to share what you see through your lenses, do visit us and enjoy the beauty of it all. Hope you'll have fun with our weekly prompts at Our Beautiful World starting June 30th!.

Thanks, Kirsty!!. This is perfectly what I need now, to expend my contemplative photography ideas and learn from all the masters out there :). 

So, see you there soon!. Hugs.

8 comments:

  1. Wahhh bestnyer ...mesti nak join nih!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhh bestnyer ...mesti nak join nih!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you said YES to my invitation! : )
    Happy to have you on this new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great--it reminds me of Shutter Sisters. I'll check out the first prompt on the 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shahrul, thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you. Love your photography. I'll be stopping by to see your work. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun and will be interesting too-Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.... such pretty little book, I love how you used those beads, especially those that makes the raindrops, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Shahrul! This sounds like a perfect fit for your wonderful photography skills...

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP