Sunday, February 19, 2012

ATC mini album

Hi all. As promised in the last post, I'm going to share the mini album that I created for my latest ATCs. It has pages with plastic sleeves, so that I can easily display the ATCs just like any other photo album.

Here's what it looks like;



I used 4" X 6" plastic sleeves to protect the ATCs (act as album pages too). Minimum embellishments such as ribbons, metal clock face and alphabet stickers.

I will be teaching classes for making this mini album @ Scrappingville in March. Just hop over to their website, and there will be an update on March classes schedule very soon. (FYI, the ATC mini album classes are separate from Making ATC classes). 
Have a good weekend.


XO,
Shahrul

1 comment:

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP