Wednesday, January 11, 2012

morning moments

I was looking out the window early this morning, taking a deep breath of fresh air. Breathing in inspiration before embarking on art for the day. The morning is quiet, I only heard birds chirping. I actually feel joy, just by looking at the white fresh-cut flowers in my green teapot by the window. 


Simple things in life. I love daisies. But these aren't daisies. I can't find daisies the other day so I bought white mums instead. I loved it when Meg Ryan (Kathlene Kelly) said to Tom Hanks (Joe Fox) in the movie You've Got Mail, "Aren't daisies the friendliest flowers?". I think they are.
Then I realized ... where are the bees?. Maybe they don't like cut flowers, o well.

1 comment:

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP