Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a DT at Scrappingville

I received great news recently. I'm now one of the three new DTs with Scrappingville @ Bangsar Shopping Centre. This is my first time of becoming a DT. So, a lot to learn and opportunities to share my love of crafting with like-mind artsy souls.
  
I'm grateful and honored to be invited as part of my favorite scrapbook store's creative team (it's my "candy store"). I can't wait to work with amazingly creative scrappers like Nadrah, Cheryl, Sharon, Yuz, Marina and many others. A bit nervous, but I know I will enjoy this artful journey.
  • Follow link here to check out Scrappingville's blog, or to indulge in the amazing products & projects. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW ..... CONGRATULATIONS!! You will do brilliantly there as you are VERY talented ...I can't wait to see what you design for the team.... HUGE smiles from Kel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly. this is going to be fun. So excited. Thank you for believing in me. smiles back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nida. This is fun, is it not?

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP