Saturday, December 24, 2011

Salvaging Old Cupboard

This is a sad little old cupboard, one of my many flea-market finds. It is still a work-in-progress.


Initially, I thought of painting it all white and maybe sand-paper it a little bit, just to make it look well-used. But I left it bare because I’m not sure if I’m going to do a good job at it.

The cupboard came with a very intricate wooden lattice on both of the front door panels, but they were badly damaged. So, I took them all out.

Next, I plan to install metal chicken-coop wire as a replacement to the lost wooden lattice. Do you think this is such a good idea?.


2 comments:

  1. The chicken wire sounds great, especially if you decorate it with some birds etc... I can't wait to see what you make of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I thought so too..I'll update you soonest. Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP