Sunday, January 1, 2012

Minneapolis Farmers' Market

I made this scrapbook soon after I came back from visiting Minneapolis, MN. On the last day of my stay, I ventured out to the farmers’ market across the Guthrie Theatre. I had a blast. They sold everything you could imagine; flowers, honey, bee wax candles, woven baskets, fresh organic vegetables, even goats for the kids to pet. To my delight, there was a group of street performers as well. Before long, it was time to get ready for hotel check out. I have a flight to catch in the afternoon.





I came back and made this album to capture the good times I had at the farmers’ market. This is just a simple two-sided-coil-bind scrapbook. It’s a breeze when you have ‘Zutter’ machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP