Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hand-painted Cards For SALE

I’m starting to sell cards that I had painted in watercolour. CYNA (saii…na), my pen-name was written on all cards. The paintings are all in a series of three cards of the same theme, but you are welcome to buy them individually. These are 4” X 4.5” cards.  

On the left is a theme that I called “The Old Paris”. I was inspired after pasting some pattern papers on an old suitcase.
These cards are called “Red & Blue British Icons”. These are the easiest one to paint.











When I paint people portraits, I can never get their “likeness”. So, I started to paint unanimous garden sculptures and baby angels. Shown here is the Little Angel Series.




























I love the movie Alice In Wonderland so much that I captured the characters on cards. I called them “Alice & Friends”. Well, maybe not for the Red Queen certainly. 

These are my favourite ones such as McTwisp (the panicky rabbit), Absolem (the blue caterpillar), the Cheshire Cat (who evaporates), the Mad Hatter and of course Alice.













And lastly, here is my Christmas greeting cards collection. These are 5” X 7” cards.

At the moment, I have the cards displayed at my friend’s art shop, The Creative Cottage @ Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya. You may contact me also, if you like to know more details.

3 comments:

  1. Very Talented!!! All them are so precious... smiles from kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Kelly. Thanks. I'm thinking about making a baby scrapbook and paint all the classic children bedtime stories' illustrations in them. That way, I could definitely cut down my spending on embellishments..I'm cheap. Thank u again for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friends, nice post and nice urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these. The Dream

    ReplyDelete

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP