Thursday, December 8, 2011

Grandma Recipe Book

My friend Zahir, who owns the Creative Cottage (Amcorp Mall) recently gave me an interesting art challenge. I am to create a recipe book that features my favourite comfort food through all four seasons. 
After a month, here is what I made. A scrapbook featuring my favourite recipes from Fall through Summer. I made it to look like an heirloom from Grandma. See my fake “Grandma’s” picture on the cover?. I added flea market finds like skeletal key and photo frame to make it look old.
Truth is all recipes are from JAMIE magazine (Jamie Oliver) & Martha Steward LIVING. I was happy to get the thumbs-up from Zahir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

' Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen ' - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BACK TO TOP